Please Nerf Dragon's end meta

First off, this is going to be my first post I've made on here because of I'm at wits end.

It's not secret, people are complaining about dragons end meta.. so much in fact if you go to that map every fail becomes a toxic pool mess.

With that, I'm sure it's beatable, that's not the issue. The issue is how unrealistic it is to beat with any type of consistently.. Sure you made a big ending.. it's great.. we all love it, the mechanics and stuff but if you spend what 30 mins or so doing it and end up failing? Then it's not worth it... You're going to end up with a majority of the player base beating it once with god knows what RNG luck, just to ignore it from that point on.. being that the rewards are not consistent. It's kinda sad to think of it like that, a one and done kinda thing?

I wanna say to fix this just increase the timer... Not saying make it dead easy.. no.. but make it worth the time you put into it? Maybe even a failure reward? Just something, so I don't have to feel so frustrated at the end of my ... now 9th attempt? And that's nothing compared to some who is saying 15+ tries with no luck. Especially sense your amazing 2 hour cool down on it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Creo.7135 said:

First off, this is going to be my first post I've made on here because of I'm at wits end.

It's not secret, people are complaining about dragons end meta.. so much in fact if you go to that map every fail becomes a toxic pool mess.

With that, I'm sure it's beatable, that's not the issue. The issue is how unrealistic it is to beat with any type of consistently.. Sure you made a big ending.. it's great.. we all love it, the mechanics and stuff but if you spend what 30 mins or so doing it and end up failing? Then it's not worth it... You're going to end up with a majority of the player base beating it once with god knows what RNG luck, just to ignore it from that point on.. being that the rewards are not consistent. It's kinda sad to think of it like that, a one and done kinda thing?

I wanna say to fix this just increase the timer... Not saying make it dead easy.. no.. but make it worth the time you put into it? Maybe even a failure reward? Just something, so I don't have to feel so frustrated at the end of my ... now 9th attempt? And that's nothing compared to some who is saying 15+ tries with no luck. Especially sense your amazing 2 hour cool down on it.

I agree with everything you said.