Returning player looking for small guild [NA] [GMT+8]

Hi! I've just returned to Tyria after 3-4 years away and am looking to start fresh with a new toon and join a guild! I'm on the NA servers and am looking to join a small-ish guild (mega guilds aren't my thing, sorry!) which is fairly active and closer-knit where I can make new friends! My timezone is GMT+8 though,  so SEA/Aussie guilds would be preferable! Gameplay wise I dabble in a bit of everything and am looking to slowly getting into higher end content like raiding. If you think I would be a good fit, please feel free to reply in the comments!

Edited by MagisterCantus.3046

I run a smallish Japanese/English bilingual close knit guild of about 50 members who live in UTC+7 - UTC+12 time zones. We have a active and social discord, where people just relax and talk about anything. We run T1/T2 fractals and guild missions most Wednesdays. Many members also run higher tier fractals as well as strikes together at impromptu times. We also do weekly raid trainings on Sunday evenings (12:00 UTC ) and are also looking to expand to more days.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, contact me on Discord. Username: Sankyu#3301