Isle of Reflection Feels Unfinished

In addition to weird invisible walls, like the ones that appear in the middle of an island or way inside the "map barrier" right above the mine, Isle of Reflection while beautiful is somewhat of a let down for someone like me who has well over 1500 total decorations I want to place.  In fact, there are areas where trees aren't all the way to the ground, there are floating boxes in view mid air to the west of the Arena WP against that invisible wall and again generally the invisible wall situation makes no sense.  I am hitting walls where there continues to be uncovered "explorable" areas beyond them.  This hall was touted as being designed specifically for those of us nut jobs that build wondrous gold sink spaces inside of them, yet I am disappointed to say that my old hall in Lost Precipice had a VAST amount of truly build ready locations...this one is not even close.  In fact, it is so beautiful and already stocked with trees, plants, etc etc that a huge portion of any plant based decos often look completely out of place.  I hope this is a mistake, and specifically the areas with invisible walls get taken down.  If it is inside the "discovered" and clear areas of the hall map, it 100% should be accessible.  Anyone have any ideas or heard any others talking about this?  My hall is fully upgraded so I know it isn't due to that.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, you say that your hall is fully expanded, so can I ask where it expands to? I've looked everywhere and just can't find any places where there would be more added. Nobody's talking about it, for some reason, and none of the tours I've found show anything. The hall is a bit of a let down, so I'm just hoping the expansion will give me something more to look forward to

I moved to Isle of Reflection with a fully upgraded hall already, so I have no idea what the "further exploration" unlocks here.  That being said, I agree with you...I am unsure what it would unlock.  The more I spend time in this hall the more I am really left underwhelmed.  I mentioned my old hall in Lost Precipice as having been much more suited to those of us who spend a ton of gold on Decorations and decorating.  Having just been through Gilded Hollow again in a side guild I am in, that one is even MORE expansive and better for decorators.  I am not moving again, having laid down all my decos in Isle of Reflection and building out all my themed areas.  But for sure, this hall is a major let down and not at all what they marketed it to be (which was designed for decorators).

Good luck expanding.  Those invisible walls I spoke of are still there, completely making no sense and driving me absolutely nuts.