EoD-Stats Dragon and Ritualist are not even available on Mist-Bands

Heyho,

i bought yesterday 2 Mist-Bands to get the new Ritualist-Stats for my main with Ascended Shards of Glory from PvP.

Unfortunately Mist-Bands do NOT have the new stats "Dragon" and "Ritualist" to be selected.

Please change this, since the customer-support can not even give me the Ascended Shards of Glory back (could have crafted a legendary armor-piece with that).

ArenaNet cant tell us, that we have to make legendary-rings to get these stats or do the master-achievement from the story (you can get a maximum of 2). Means you cant get them for your other characters 😕

Any help is appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

Malheureusement, je ne pense pas que vous obtiendrez de l'aide à ce sujet, si vous voulez plusieurs copies de bibelot acended, vous devrez parcourir toute une collection + toute l'histoire oed encore et encore parce qu'anet pense probablement que c'est beaucoup de amusant de refaire la même histoire encore et encore 2 -3 4- 5- 6-7- fois 

Mais il est également possible que ce soit juste un oubli et que dans un futur patch ils ajouteront les statistiques de brume, 

Edited by dreamin.5102