Didn't get Luxon Tools for the Turtle Unlock: Suiting Up collection even though I've completed the Jade Maw event

9 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've got an update! We're looking into this, but at the moment it should work if you do things in this order: Unlock the collection, wait for daily reset, then complete the Jade Maw event. If you have definitely done it in this order and you still didn't get the Luxon Tools, please let me know!

I've done it on different days after the daily reset, with the collection active, but no tools. 😞

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've got an update! We're looking into this, but at the moment it should work if you do things in this order: Unlock the collection, wait for daily reset, then complete the Jade Maw event. If you have definitely done it in this order and you still didn't get the Luxon Tools, please let me know!

I can confirm that after turning off auto-loot and after a reset I was able to get the achievement and loot.  Hope this can help you guys resolve the issue. 

It wasn't working for me either on my warrior who already got his specialization collection achievement item from the event. The auto chest reward wouldn't pop up. I just got the Luxon tools for turtle saddle off a successful completion on my necro who hadn't gotten his specialization collection achievement credit from the event yet. So try with a different character that hasn't gotten that yet if you have one.

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Look, I hate to Necro threads, but I JUST did the event after daily reset as noted above, and did not get the drop. This was my third try and first success of the event. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...