Give a keybind option for the glider

I'm a big fan of the platforming in this game. I love jumping puzzles, including difficult ones like Troll's Revenge.  I only just now got the expansions because I first wanted to accomplish having done all the jumping puzzles.

Having just now got the glider, I'm a bit disappointed that it has no keybind option and it releases when the jumping button is held down. This can make it release in inopportune moments. It makes it so that I have to be really sure not to hold down the jumping button, even though holding the jumping button also extends the jump (at least it feels like this). Holding or tapping the jump button is part of the platforming in this game.

I wish there was a way to make the glider come out only when I really want it to. That is my request. Thanks for reading.

It has a key bind. It's the jump button (default space). You might be able to bind jump to an additional other key (and thus the glider) but gliding and jumping will always be tethered to oneother.

It is deployed not by holding it down but pressing it in air with the constraint of having been a few milliseconds airborn.

Especially in harder JP you will be happier once you do controlled jumps and not mash space. Seriously trust me on this, there is one named "Chalice of Tears" and the name wasn't given as jokingly as it might seem.

Holding down the jump button does not extend the jump, it doesn't do anything at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1