[BUG] Warrior elite banner is not resurecting people.

Hitman.5829

The elite banner does not resurrects people who are down. I don't know how to replicate this bug, sometimes it happens sometimes it does not. This is what I do:

• Players go down, then I use the banner on them, but they do not get resurrected. It has happened to me for a very long time, perhaps 2 years or more when doing dungeons and fractals, and the bug appears to be random so i don't know what could be causing it.

My guess is that it's not a bug at all...Battle standard's revive is affected by reduced healing (mainly poison and agony). If you use it on downed players with enough healing reduction through conditions it only "heals" some amount of downed hp, but not up to the 100% required to get them up.

@Ooops.8694 said:My guess is that it's not a bug at all...Battle standard's revive is affected by reduced healing (mainly poison and agony). If you use it on downed players with enough healing reduction through conditions it only "heals" some amount of downed hp, but not up to the 100% required to get them up.

Before you post something please make sure you know what you are talking about and don't make guesses, replies like this are the reason bugs don't get fixed.Now, for your information, battle standard: "revives fallen allies and grants fury, might, and swiftness to allies." The description is very clear by stating that it revives fallen allies!

So, if your guess is correct, then the following must be true:

• Description needs to be updated.
  • The Elite skill is a complete and utter thrash.

@Ooops.8694 said:My guess is that it's not a bug at all...Battle standard's revive is affected by reduced healing (mainly poison and agony). If you use it on downed players with enough healing reduction through conditions it only "heals" some amount of downed hp, but not up to the 100% required to get them up.

This is correct. You can never battle standard people in a fractal challenge mote with reduced healing. The banner is affected by reduced healing. For that reason I gave you thumbs down.

Archived