EU RETURNING player looking for friendly guild

Hery guys, im a returning player, never really got into the game but looking at spending my evenenings sweating tf outta gw2, wanting to learn all aspects of the game if people would help take me on, I have a lot of questions about the game and really looking for a guild of friendly, active players to teach me their ways.

Welcome back to the game! ^^ 

[HOME] Ghost Riders of Tyria is on EU and open for applications still. I've linked our forum recruitment post below, or you can check out our website, to see if you think we'd be a good fit for you 🙂 https://ghostridersoftyria.com/

We're a mid-sized primarily PVE guild that was built with the goal of fostering a friendly and helpful community- where players of all experience levels, game modes and walks of life feel welcome and supported. The guild runs two guaranteed events per week for those who want to join (Guild Missions every Sunday and a random mid-week event, that can be anything from a hero point run, to meta train, to fishing party, to fashion show! You can check out the Events Page on the site to get a general idea of the kind of things to expect!) but we'll usually have other small bits going on here and there. Like strike runs, training raids (Usually on Saturdays though we're on a quick break from training for EoD) or just impromptu grouping!

We have an active discord with roles that you can pick for pings on the content you are interested in, alongside LFG channels and regular discussion and voice channels 🙂 We also have a @Question role you can use to ping guildies that are happy to help answer any questions people have about the game/specific content/builds/etc! Our goal is to have a place where people can learn, support each other and enjoy the game!

We have no experience, rep, or hour based requirements and just ask that applicants are helpful, friendly and respectful to each other! You can contact us here if you are interested! https://ghostridersoftyria.com/contact/

We aim to get in touch with people who apply- through in-game whisper within 24 hours for a quick chat, just to make sure we're a good fit! But as a heads up, we've been a lot busier recently with applications, so it might take us a couple more days for us to get in touch!