DX11 Black Screen Issue

With the recent update giving details that DX11 will be ending its beta sometime, I decided to give it a go to see how it feels.

Upon launch of it I wasn't able to use it at all. My screen would go black as soon as I moved my camera.

That issue isn't as bad now, however I am still getting random instances of my screen jerking and/or going black. I will be walking through a map and it'll just cut to a black screen for a few seconds before coming back, and either repeating it or stopping for a little while. Even if I'm just AFK not moving or pressing anything, it'll just periodically go black for a few seconds.

It is only an issue I have when DX11 is enabled.

I am running on the lowest settings outside of medium model quality (as any lower hides some boss mechanics in raids).

My computer runs an AMD Ryzen 5 CPU with Radeon integrated graphics. 8GB Ram. With DX11 I get about 45-50FPS in Mistlock. So the PC does the job for playing.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it possibly just because of how low end my PC is, that DX11 simply won't work with it?

Getting a little worried that if this issue keeps up and DX11 is finalised, I won't be able to play.

Thank you ~