Charr Cultural Armor clips with tail

I apologize for posting this in the wrong place - NONE of the topic headings seemed right, and I just need to rant, but I'm actually really mad right now after discovering that Tier 3 Light Cultural  Armor (The Magus Armor) for charr doesn't accommodate their tail.

Like, I was already KIND OF annoyed that a lot of the armors do clip, but you know, it happens (that 1/5th of the races get screwed over and get horrible clipping in their armor sometimes (read: most of the time)), but this one makes me legitimately angry:

Tier 3 CHARR CULTURAL light armor CLIPS WITH THE TAIL. It sticks right out of the skirt. My charr's CULTURAL armor doesn't fit her tail.

Like, what the actual F, Anet? 

I would also like to point out that fewer than 10 of the 100 outfits listed in the wardrobe clip with charr tails. I appreciate what you're doing, making the paid-for costumes right, and I respect that, but I think it's disgusting that I have to shell out real money to get an ensemble that doesn't clip with a distinguishing feature of the charr race since 2005. They've had tails for the entire 9.5 years that GW2 has been live.

I'm NOT saying that more of the outfits should clip; I'm saying that FEWER of the armors should clip. Start with fixing their Cultural armor, and then just keep going. I really shouldn't have had to ask for CULTURAL ARMOR to fit my character's body model.

Edited by Laurelin.2658