N/A: Lf Static R/S/F/D to learn with for disabled player

mossmere.9503

Looking for static guild or group to learn Raids, Strikes, Fractals, & Dungeons with. Dungeons totally optional. I have discord for voice. I am a disabled player, which involves my brain. I have bad days where I am unable to learn and/or am really slow (both at thinking/learning and physical dexterity.) It's not constant but it does happen and patient fellow players are greatly appreciated.  I play four classes: Mesmer, Guard, Ranger, Necro. Mesmer is my true love but I'm only average at best on her. Guard is posh but I'm just learning. Ranger I get, I suck at Druid, prefer Mes or guard. Necro, is okay but least likely to play on.  I've played Fractals to T3's but almost exclusively on the Ranger which might be why I get Slb, and core. Have enough AR for T4's on any of my classes.  Multiple Ascended Armor and Weapons on each class. A few legendries. NO LI at all. I've done a few strikes, none enough to learn, nor any consistency with classes.  I've done random Dungeons, no consistent classes and never completed Dungeon Master. I generally use Meta builds. I despise rotations. I'd rather learn what skills do with traits and how to put it all together. I will and have learned rotations and they are only of minimal help, so if you expect that learning the rotation will suddenly make me a never dies, instantly learns all mechanics player, please scroll elsewhere. 

I am more reliably free during Monday- Friday  UTC 2pm-8pm (or EST 10am-4pm.) Please pm in game or on here. Thank you!

Mossmere

• Like 1