£25 mount skin has some serious bugs going on...

Hey there - I want to make it public the issues the £25 mount skin has.

Issue list:1. Teleport animation has a default-dye bug when using it.For 0.5 of a second, the Warhound will turn completely red (default colour of the dye node controlling that).

2. Preview dyes is complete incorrect...Dye nodes seem almost grey on nearly all channels when using Permafrost, but on the preview, they are pure-white.Reference: https://i.imgur.com/uSf0fXg.png

3. Footfalls were glitchy / not working very well when the patch first hit.

4. Footfalls are gone since the hot-fix patchOn release, the footfalls were present, not very well I might add, but now they appear to be completely gone?

@Nocturn.8904 said:I haven't seen the Reforged Warhound in-game yet so I can't test this for myself, but if what you say is true, this patch is even more hilariously sad than I had initially thought.

I did some further testing and it appears footfalls only appear on certain terrain? They don't show in the guild halls or LAA but they do show in silverwastes...

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@Nocturn.8904 said:I haven't seen the Reforged Warhound in-game yet so I can't test this for myself, but if what you say is true, this patch is
even more
hilariously sad than I had initially thought.

I did some further testing and it appears footfalls only appear on certain terrain? They don't show in the guild halls or LAA but they do show in silverwastes...

Ah, interesting... Good to know, then. Thanks for the update.

I have the Reforged Warhound and just tested after I saw your post. I am not encountering any issues like you describe. I see footfalls, the mount is not turning red at any point during the teleport and my dyes appear fine between dye panel and in world.

So if the mount has bugs, it must only be in a certain circumstance? Have you changed anything on your graphical settings that could be contributing somehow?

Edit:I was able to replicate the red color when teleporting but doesn't appear even close to a half second long on my screen. The first few maps I tried it on, I didn't see it at all. I just tried on another map and saw the briefest moment of red. It was so quick that you can barely even catch that it's happening, at least from what I have found so far. Very minor bug but a bug nonetheless and I am sure it will get fixed. Footfalls still seem to be working just fine for me. Still testing on various maps to see if I can replicate them disappearing entirely.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:I have the Reforged Warhound and just tested after I saw your post. I am not encountering any issues like you describe. I see footfalls, the mount is not turning red at any point during the teleport and my dyes appear fine between dye panel and in world.

So if the mount has bugs, it must only be in a certain circumstance? Have you changed anything on your graphical settings that could be contributing somehow?

Edit:I was able to replicate the red color when teleporting but doesn't appear even close to a half second long on my screen. The first few maps I tried it on, I didn't see it at all. I just tried on another map and saw the briefest moment of red. It was so quick that you can barely even catch that it's happening, at least from what I have found so far. Very minor bug but a bug nonetheless and I am sure it will get fixed. Footfalls still seem to be working just fine for me. Still testing on various maps to see if I can replicate them disappearing entirely.

I was in Lion's Arch Aerodrome just now, and the footfalls don't appear. Same for the PoF guild hall - the footfalls seem to disappear randomly on certain terrain.hd6iiFp.jpg

These dye previews vs real thing look nothing alike.

Edit: Even with post-processing on, the dyes look nothing alike in the preview panel.

Archived