Ley-Line Anomaly event: no Bonus chest awarded

The event "Defeat the Ley-Line Anomaly to disperse its destructive energy before it overloads" usually awards a Bonus chest that contains an Exotic Gilded Strongbox each time the event is completed; and once a day per account the bonus chest will also contain 1 Mystic Coin and 1 Crystallized Ley-Energy.
I usually do the event the first spawn after reset, in Timberline Falls, as I did today.
I wasn't awarded a Bonus chest though, and thus not the desired Mystic Coin.

This also wasn't the first time this happened to me. And when I go to an additional later spawn during the day, I get only the Bonus chest without the Once Per Day And Account items.

I got an XP/gold reward for the event itself (Gold tier even). I was participating with "Kaylee Solanum".
On a previous occasion the bonus chest was lacking when participating with "Xanxio Nightingale". Both of these characters have gotten the bonus chest usually, just sometimes not, and I wonder why that is. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, belial.3807 said:

;_;

DR just bc parking the char on the map.. well that sucks, like, a LOT.

Ty for bringing this to my attention, will take care of that in the future.

Its that you do the same event only over time, used to happen to me when going after treasure hunter collection at rhendarks chest.

• Like 1