New weekly Jade Vault achievement is not weekly [Merged]

Interesting. I did not pay attention to this. I remember trying to turn them in one be one in the past. And either it still was bugged there (is some time ago then I tired it ...  usually I only use the faster option to hand over all at once) or I did not notice that it gave the 25 additional favors since the achievement completion thing does not pop up. (Crowle.6948 at least seems to mention that it gives the favors but does not set the achievement as completed in the UI.)

Just another update by me - since I tried the stuff mentioned in the previous post: This does still not seem to work if you have already completed the weekly achievement. (Because the achievement does NOT reset!) So ... there might be a difference between handing over all at once and turning them in separately ... for players that do the weekly the first time.

But then it gets stuck at completed and does not reset. It can be completed only once. Edit: And I saw that I posted about this already a year ago lol. Just now I re-read the older posts. So the main problem isn't really about the achievement not updating (might still be a small problem that you can avoid by turning them in separately) ... but about it not resetting. (Making it possible to complete it only once.) Low priority thing though cause it is only about a few favors. (But should not it be possible to fix this easily - I mean the bug exists for over a year now ...)

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...