Bladesongs and Aquatic Ruins final boss

Sutepun.9450

This is a small issue, but when I run Virtuoso in this particular fractal I have noticed that when the Jellyfish Beast boss uses the "Spin" attack (the pull and stun attack),  the F1-F3 Bladesongs are more likely to be cancelled as the boss juggles you within the hitbox to make the targeting think that the enemy is suddenly behind you and thus gets cancelled instead of going through with the cast.

I understand that this is a core tradeback of the Virtuoso bladesong mechanic, but the boss makes this annoying because you can't really do anything to prevent the cancelling of the bladesong if you decide to use them. If you use Trident 3 to get out of the pull, you just get pulled back in anyway before you can react and if you max range the boss, you just get sucked in anyway. And when you mitigate the stun through the use of stability, you get "interrupted" anyway and you're stuck there overcapping blades.

Is it possible to make the boss draw center slightly offset from the center of the boss hitbox so that even when you get pulled it is less likely for a bladesong to get cancelled?

Edited by Sutepun.9450