Are there any Racing Guilds out there?

Verdis.8472

Farming Dragon Bash stampedes has taught me one thing - that I ****ing love the Roller Beetle, and it's got me really into racing on official tracks or just trying to find potential tracks through various parts of the landscape. I was wondering if any guilds exist that focus heavily on becoming better racers, setting record times, or even setting up their own routes to race against each other?

There are at least 2 that I'm familiar with (and quite possibly others).  Check out the thread I linked below; if you go through the posts the two racing guilds (RACE and DRFT) have their discords linked and should be able to give you more info.  If not reach out to Andur.9275 as I know he's heavily involved in the beetle racing "scene" and can point you in the right direction.

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2022 at 6:14 PM, Verdis.8472 said:

Farming Dragon Bash stampedes has taught me one thing - that I ****ing love the Roller Beetle, and it's got me really into racing on official tracks or just trying to find potential tracks through various parts of the landscape. I was wondering if any guilds exist that focus heavily on becoming better racers, setting record times, or even setting up their own routes to race against each other?

Oh...sorry...I didn't really bother reading your whole post (just the title), but to answer your questions, pretty much yes to everything.  They set up beetle tracks inside guildhalls, they set up races on open world maps (using squad markers to show the course), and best of all, if you're not great at beetle racing but want to learn, they're generally pretty willing to help you improve.

• Thanks 1