returning player (WoW) looking for a fun PvE guild

MitiVjk.9184

Hey there, 

I'm Victor, 23, a young adult, working and studying, who has been playing on and off gw2 for quite a few years already. The last break that I had was quite long, I believe around 3 years when I did not play gw2 at all, but now, since world of warcraft become a bit boring (my guild is not raiding anymore) I wanted to give EoD a shot. I'm a support/ healer main in pretty much every game I play so that's why my choice for now was a healer mechanist (although I'm interested into having a condi alacrity specter too in the near future). I like having a good community and engaging conversations on discord while playing, doing things together such as fractals, raid and the new mission strikes things. I have done some raids and fractals some time ago as a druid, but since I just came back to the game, I can be a bit rusty until I manage to catch up (however, I don't know the mechanics of the new contents, such as the new raid and some other fractals that came up while I was not actively playing). Additionally, I don't mind being told what I am doing something wrong since I like a good and qualitative piece of advice from someone who knows better than me. I will start a new job soon so I'm not sure about my schedule yet, so I am looking for more of a flexible guild where I could miss a couple of events without being an issue. I would not call myself as being a casual player, nor a hard-core one: I definitely enjoy doing end game content, but with a limitation due to my IRL schedule and social activities (but I am also not the type of guy into fishing and fashion war, nothing wrong with that anyway). 

Thank you for making time to read my post and if you know any guild that fits with my description, please let me know!

Victor (IGN: MitiVjk.9184)

Guild Medieval: We welcome players of all skill levels, experiences, and walks of life. We are inclusive and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, mature, and supportive gaming environment. Our footprint in GW2 is small right now but we are actively recruiting and growing. That said, we're far more interested in finding recruits with the right mindset and personality than we are in bolstering our numbers.

Are there any Racing Guilds out there? - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

• Like 1

Not sure if you got squared away mate, but if your looking for an active WvW focused guild, here is out advert 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂  I know we are on SF, but its very very cheap to transfer right now and its actually free if you havent transferred before...but just wanted to share!!

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active. Some of our members also do PvE, PvP, fractals and are always willing to help in these areas. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server, but open to adding players from other servers with alliances on the way. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us. Lately on our roaming nights, we help new guild members get their Warclaw mount, as well as fun nights like all playing Necros or we just did a everyone plays Ranger night, just goofy stuff to have a laugh with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs 🙂

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently only cost 500 gems, so very cheap and of course well worth it 🙂