HoM Points Bug

Okay.  Your screenshot does not show anything amiss.  Each tier of 5 Hall of Monument Points is worth 50 Achievement Points.  You can earn up to 50 Hall of Monument Points.  Your screenshot shows you have attained the 30 HoM Point tier so far.  You will need somewhere between 1 and 5 Hall of Monument Points to attain the 35 HoM Point Tier, and another 5 Hall of Monument Points for the next tier, etc., etc. The HoM Calculator (link above) would show you what you have attained and what you need. 

Edit: I did not see your calculator before.  It shows you have 31 HoM Points.  You need to complete more HoM tasks/achievements to gain more HoM points.  If you want to see that 31st point, click on the ellipsis. 

As with most Achievements in Guild Wars 2, it will only show whole tiers.  You are 1 point into Tier 35, so it shows that you have completed Tier 30 and are working on Tier 35. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Okay.  Your screenshot does not show anything amiss.  Each tier of 5 Hall of Monument Points is worth 50 Achievement Points.  You can earn up to 50 Hall of Monument Points.  Your screenshot shows you have attained the 30 HoM Point tier so far.  You will need somewhere between 1 and 5 Hall of Monument Points to attain the 35 HoM Point Tier, and another 5 Hall of Monument Points for the next tier, etc., etc. The HoM Calculator (link above) would show you what you have attained and what you need. 

Edit: I did not see your calculator before.  It shows you have 31 HoM Points.  You need to complete more HoM tasks/achievements to gain more HoM points.  If you want to see that 31st point, click on the ellipsis. 

As with most Achievements in Guild Wars 2, it will only show whole tiers.  You are 1 point into Tier 35, so it shows that you have completed Tier 30 and are working on Tier 35. 

But I had the same problem before, when I was at 30on the Calculator I only got the Rewards for 29 and not for the 30 HoM Points.

You did not receive the ability to purchase Fire God's Vambraces  and charm Black Widow Spider in the GW2 Hall of Monuments?  (You must enter the original Hall of Monuments to acquire these items after they are earned.)

There are many, many more achievements in Guild Wars than the 50 required to acquire the 'Champion of the Gods' title.  You will need more to obtain the title 'God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals'.  There are 43 title tracks available, you need 30 for that title. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You did not receive the ability to purchase Fire God's Vambraces  and charm Black Widow Spider in the GW2 Hall of Monuments?  (You must enter the original Hall of Monuments to acquire these items after they are earned.)

There are many, many more achievements in Guild Wars than the 50 required to acquire the 'Champion of the Gods' title.  You will need more to obtain the title 'God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals'.  There are 43 title tracks available, you need 30 for that title. 

Nope when I was at 30 HoM Points I could just buy up to the 29 HoM Points , and I did visit the original HoM

• Sad 1

Well, you could try a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted file(s). 

Does using a different character give the same result in the calculator?  Perhaps, it is being wonky (would not be the first time).

I assume you can now purchase the vambraces and charm the spider.

Again, you can accrue more than 50 HoM points, so you should not have an issue being one behind. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

14 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Well, you could try a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted file(s). 

Does using a different character give the same result in the calculator?  Perhaps, it is being wonky (would not be the first time).

I assume you can now purchase the vambraces and charm the spider.

Again, you can accrue more than 50 HoM points, so you should not have an issue being one behind. 

I will try, but thank you anyway you were definitely a better help than the anet support