Specter skills with Action Cam

Ivaldi.5076

Anyone know if they have fixed the issues with Specter skills and Action Cam?  I know it did not work in the two betas, but I have not played since EoD came out.  Just wondering if it has been fixed so I can jump in and try it again.

Thanks.

It worked. It was awkward to use though and grabbing a target in action cam is too hit or miss when you're in combat. I've gotten used to it by tuning into the highlight of a character when my mouse rollover registers them as being targetable. I've gotten used to hovering my reticle in action cam a little high and to either side as the more sure way of picking up a target. But that highlight, at least with scepter equipped, needs to be more intuitive and picking up a target needs more realistic curser or reticle placement. 

You'd still probably need to get used to toggling between cam modes frequently if not constantly so you can grab someone out of a crowd with a birds eye view. I don't know how they'd smooth out that action without having some additional UI elements while equipping a scepter, like a right click radial menu with maybe 50% opacity of available targets within a crowd in a certain radius of your reticle or something that you can hotkey or shift click to select from, or whatever the most natural sequence would be.

Edited by kash.9213
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I appreciate the in-depth explanation.  Guess I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.  

Yeah one of the suggestions made in the original feedback thread suggested a pop up radial for targeting allies, which I thought would work well.

Thanks again.