[Alph] [PvX] Mature Guild, Open for Recruitment (UK / EU / Australia)

jabberjabber.6804

We are open for new recruits once again for anyone interested in joining a mature member PvX guild.Our guild is approaching one of our big calendar events for the year: a wide-ranging Guild Hall treasure hunt / challenge / narrative roleplay along similar lines to our previous "Raiders of the Lost Precipice" competition. If this sort of event interests you, feel free to whisper me in game to discuss membership and a guild invite.

[Alph] is continuing recruitment - with a strong core and a huge range of activities there is something for everyone. Having been part of the guild since it's rebirth, it's amazing to see how far we have come!

If you want to be part of our story, feel free to message me or jabberjabber.6804 in-game. If we aren't online, shoot us a mail.

• 1 month later...

Yes!We have been a little silent here over the past few weeks, as word of mouth seems to have provided us with a number of new members recently without the need to advertise. We are happy to open up a new recruitment window here as well - no problem. I hope to chat with you (and others to whom our guild may appeal) in game soon.

• 1 month later...

After growing by word of mouth for a little while and allowing new recruits to settle in, we are re-opening recruitment here for a small window of time.Feel free to whisper me (Ald / jabberjabber.6804) in game or one of the other leaders for more information about potentially joining us.

jabberjabber.6804 -- Garb Cost.3718 -- Shailyn Slay.7234

Hi -- I will try to catch you in game for a chat. In brief though, if you play in the NA region, we would not be able to see each other or game together on screen (apart from chatting) and that would consequentially limit what we would be able to do together as a guild since we are based in the EU region.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are re-opening our recruitment for a short period.We are looking for new members who would like to actively participate with our events (custom and regular PvX), represent, and want a mature guild.Current leaders to contact in-game are: jabberjabber.6804 (aka Ald) -- Shailyn Slay.7234 -- Discarnate.6537 -- Tarps.9602

• 2 months later...

Archived