Armor Rune for condi Mirage WvW...

China.5268

For Viper builds, unless you're trying to max a specific condition, then you'll generally want Berserker runes with Sigil of Force and Bursting to maximise your damage output.

For Trailblazer builds Lich runes+Bursting sigil which is a bit more tanky. Undead runes can work, but keep in mind the bonus is not a %condition bonus, but rather just adds some Condition Damage stat, so it doesn't do as much damage as it may seem.

Nightmare runes+Malice sigil, Veggie Pizza is optimal if you're going for "spam all condis"  type builds, but full Viper/Trailblazer isn't enough to reach 100%, you need some Bringer's too. This is the most effective combination in small scale, but its useless in large-scale due to condi cleanses making condi duration practically useless. (Zerglings tend to wear full Dire instead for this reason.)

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

10 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

For Viper builds, unless you're trying to max a specific condition, then you'll generally want Berserker runes with Sigil of Force and Bursting to maximise your damage output.

For Trailblazer builds Lich runes+Bursting sigil which is a bit more tanky. Undead runes can work, but keep in mind the bonus is not a %condition bonus, but rather just adds some Condition Damage stat, so it doesn't do as much damage as it may seem.

Nightmare runes+Malice sigil, Veggie Pizza is optimal if you're going for "spam all condis"  type builds, but full Viper/Trailblazer isn't enough to reach 100%, you need some Bringer's too. This is the most effective combination in small scale, but its useless in large-scale due to condi cleanses making condi duration practically useless. (Zerglings tend to wear full Dire instead for this reason.)

In WvW unless you're roaming solo, all the condis you inflict are gonna be cleansed quickly by the enemy specially if they have firebrands and scourges, so I dont find the point of achieving 100% condi duration. Don't you think it's better to increase raw condi damage instead?

12 minutes ago, Axelteas.7192 said:

In WvW unless you're roaming solo, all the condis you inflict are gonna be cleansed quickly by the enemy specially if they have firebrands and scourges, so I dont find the point of achieving 100% condi duration. Don't you think it's better to increase raw condi damage instead?

I said that in my last paragraph though?

> but its useless in large-scale due to condi cleanses making condi duration practically useless. (Zerglings tend to wear full Dire instead for this reason.)

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508