Noob question - where is my server and where I am supposed to go now?

aikatara.3462

I play WvW very rarely and I am therefore a huge WvW noob, so please forgive me if this question is very stupid. But I am very confused at the moment as to which of the three "factions" I am supposed to join now.  My server is Dzagonur and until recently Dzagonur was always linked (is this the right word?) to a bigger server, so when I was hovering over the 3 servers one of them would show to be linked to Dzagonur and I knew which of the three my "faction" was.  But this is missing at the moment.  When I hover over the three names no links are shown.

Is this a bug or somehow part of the WvW restructuring? And which server/faction or however it is called am I supposed to join now? Or am I just blind?

Thanks in adavanced.

Edited by aikatara.3462
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh, I was definitely blind - I found the tab World Reconstruction Beta and found my currently assigned team there.  Apparently I can't delete my own post. Well, maybe someone who isn't up to date with the WvW situation else finds this info useful.

Edited by aikatara.3462
  • Like 1

You are not the first to be confused by the beta event. Perhaps that's something ANet should put on their list of improvements for rolling out Alliances, e.g. roll out an automated in-game mail from "ANET Mist Warrior" and tell you to check which guild you have checked for the beta / alliance.

• Thanks 1

It's a good thing you can't delete your post. It may help other confused players to understand what's currently going on.

That aside, your team should also be marked with a small white house in the WvW UI window.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...