Living world seasons Discount ? when will it be?

The closest idea we have to a planned patch is the august 23rd, there also some supporting info from other sources that it's at least a earliest planned date, but if it gets delayed to the 28th or a later date on anet's whims. not much you can do about it. the 23rd does seem like a likely spot to watch for though even if the other sales have been august 7-12 which would have been a week ago by now.

Expect radio silence on their own anniversary for anet as usual. There's a reason it has 1/10th to 1/4th the population of other mmorpgs despite having good game quality. A known good advertising team and radio silence on anniversaries could be one of the reasons it never really hit mainstream status to 15$ to sub to sit in a house mmorpgs with 2.5 sec gcds. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Drakeryuujin.4780 said:

Hello I have bought some gems. I m waiting for a promotion to buy Living world Seasons 2 3 and Icebrood Saga is there any possibility that these Seasons would be on a sale? since it is Guild Wars 2 Anniversary this month

most probably theyll give them for free in the future, i mean with the return archievements they gave for free a chapter per week or so, thats how they usualy do it, for free for limited time or spend gems, even so a chapter is more or less 40g or so? dunno but its pretty cheap if you know how to farm the gold

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, zaswer.5246 said:

most probably theyll give them for free in the future, i mean with the return archievements they gave for free a chapter per week or so, thats how they usualy do it, for free for limited time or spend gems, even so a chapter is more or less 40g or so? dunno but its pretty cheap if you know how to farm the gold

I have an ideia of how to get gold. but I find Guild wars 2 meta event farming quite tiresome