[NA][PvE] Twilight Brigade [hack] LGBTQ+ focused Community recruiting New, Veteran, & Casual Players!

meringolo.1062

Twilight Brigade [hack] is a newer community which was created to provide a safe and enjoyable space with a focus on GW2 end game content. Our primary focus is to foster an inclusive, LGBTQ+ friendly, community with an interest in Raids, Strikes, and Fractals while engaging in other content including PvP, Open World Events, and Social Events. We are a growing guild accepting players of all experience levels currently with 500+ community members. 

Our community is primarily a North American centric community, however, we do have many members who are located around the globe (Europe, Australia, and South America). The community's peak play time is around Reset with a deviation of 1 hour before and 5 hours after Reset. There is also a strong afternoon/late morning player base who are online around Reset -6. We have an updated, organized, and engaged Discord server which is primarily used to communicate with our community members and to organize initiatives and events. 

Our community is event essential. This means within [hack] there are a variety of events and content groups which are available to our community members. We currently offer the following:  

I. Guild Missions, Open World PvE Events, and Social and Seasonal Events. 

II. Raid Statics and Open Raid Training/Clear/CM Sessions.

III. Fractal Training Groups and Open Fractal Training/CM Sessions.

IV. Strike Missions and Open Strike Mission Training/Clear/CM Sessions.

Our community is settled in the Gilded Hallow which is level 69 and completely upgraded. We are not a 100% rep community. Furthermore, verified Discord community members are not required to be in the guild in-game. We encourage active involvement within the community no matter the medium of engagement. There are also ample opportunities to be part of the event management and community management teams. 

If you are interested in joining Twilight Brigade [hack], please visit our Discord server to review the #information channel for community best practices and instructions on how to become a verified .//hack member.

Edited by meringolo.1062
update post
  • Like 5

I am sooo grateful I found this guild, honestly. I've had mixed/negative experiences running endgame content in other games in the past, so for a while, I was apprehensive about getting into it in GW2. I stumbled upon Twilight Brigade because there's some member overlap in another guild I've been in for a while, and it has lead to some of the best experiences I've ever had in an online game. I'm now in a raid static and a Fractal training group with Twilight Brigade, and I try to jump into events/fills whenever my schedule aligns with them. The Discord is fully featured and active, the leadership is attentive and professional, and my guildmates are some of the nicest, most welcoming people I've ever met in an MMO. 

I can't sing high enough praises for this guild. If you're looking for a group of players who value inclusiveness, kindness, and helping one other progress and reach our goals, [hack] is home. 

Edited by Stadsport.8714
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been a member of hack for a few weeks, but I feel perfectly at home and loved by my guildies.  I've got great people as resources and to bounce ideas off of, and a community of players who will drop everything to help with whatever you have going on.

In this short time I've cleared more T4 fractals than I ever have before, three wings of raids, and consistantly had cool people to hang out with.  Voice chat is a guaranteed laugh every night. Best guild ever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've known many of these people for so long, they're all pretty great people and I can't say I dislike ANYONE. They're chill, funny, and not judgmental at all no matter what your skill level is or how long you've been playing MMOs. They will even offer to help you personally and give tips! I've formed friendships I never had within a game before. Also, gay!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello readers. I’m known as Ginger and am one of the founders of Twilight Brigade. I just wanted to post here to tell you a little bit about my goals for our server. 

I’ve been playing this game since launch, and too often I've seen people hit level 80 or finish the story, and look at the game and go, “Is that it? There’s nothing to do in this game,” but whenever I ask them if they’ve ever raided before and the answer is always no. No wonder they feel that way. They aren’t playing the most thrilling content this game has to offer. Too many players don’t know the fun and amazement of end game content, and a lot of them just assume it’s something they’ll never be able to get into because it’s inaccessible to new players. 

Well I’m here to tell you that I don’t agree with this. ArenaNet has done a wonderful job at introducing strikes as a stepping stone for raids, and I believe the more people that can get into strikes, will also start raiding, and the more people that start raiding, the more people will keep playing this game. 

Our guild has multiple raid statics filled with both new and experienced players alike that run at set times every week, and we  create more raid statics through our raid surveys as people express interest. These statics also frequently need fills for member absences, so even if you can’t commit to a set schedule, there is always room for you to join the end game in this guild. 

Lastly, I have a bit of a selfish reason for wanting to get people into this content. I firmly believe that the more successful strikes are, and the more people that graduate from striking to raiding, the more ArenaNet can justify making a case to NCSoft for spending time and money developing more raid wings. This is how we get Wing 8, people! Drag all your friends into end game, and get them to drag in their friends too. We need to show ArenaNet that this content is alive and in demand, and we do that by making it as accessible as possible!

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Twilight Brigade is currently expanding our Raid Static and Fractal Training Groups. If you are interested in being part of an event centric, lgbtq+ friendly community please check us out. We even have current raid and fractal group that are looking for new members as well! 

Edited by meringolo.1062

I. Raid Static Recruitment Update

Iota Group: Semi-Experienced Skill Level | Sunday at Reset -3 Run Schedule | 1 vacancy
Mu Group: Newer to Semi-Experienced Skill Level | Friday at Reset +2 and Sunday at Reset Run Schedule | 2 vacancies
Gamma Group: Semi-Experienced Skill Level | Monday and Wednesday at Reset -5 | 2 vacancies

The groups above are looking for new members to join their team. Please complete the raid static survey, once you join the discord server and become a verified ./hack member, to express interest in joining any of these 3 groups. Vacancies will be filled on a first come first serve basic factoring in availability and skill levels. The is pinned in #raid-and-strike-general-chat.

Special Note: We may be creating a new raid static geared towards to newer players interested in raids. Please complete the form if you are interested.

Edited by meringolo.1062
update post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recruitment Update: Raid Statics

Gamma: Semi-experienced raiders | Monday and Wednesdays at Reset -6 | 3 vacancies

Omega: Experienced raiders | Tuesday and Wednesday at Reset +1.5 | 1 vacancy

Pi: Accepting all levels of raiders;* this is the newest static* | Tuesday and Friday at Reset +1 | 1 vacancy

Psi: CM level raiders | Wednesday and Thursday at Reset +0.5 | 1 vacancy

Sigma: Semi-experienced raiders | Monday and Wednesday at Reset +1 | 1 vacancy

Recruitment Update: Fractal Training Groups

Dragonfruit Group: Tier 2 | Tuesday at Reset +1 | 1 vacancy NOTE: The group is willing to drop into lower tiers to accommodate players. All are welcome.

Also, we are going to be launching our PRIDE festivities this week. Looking forward to welcoming new members into the community! Join via the link in the first post. 

Edited by meringolo.1062
update post

• 2 weeks later...

I got back into the game after taking a 7 year hiatus for life. After searching for a few weeks for an active and welcoming guild I found Twilight Brigade. Very quickly they helped me get up to speed, helping unlock mounts, joining raid and fractal statics, and so much more.  For fractals I have had a bunch of +9 infusions sent to me just to help support my journey to T4. [hack] is amazing and the best guild I have every been a part of.  I look forward to paying forward the kindness to new guild members so that our awesome community can keep growing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hack is run by some of the chillest people with SICK interior decorating skills.

For anyone looking to work on raid armor, I'm already more than halfway to 150 LIs and have been in a raid static for like...a month, month and a half? They have the tools to teach common strats and get you those clears, which in turn gets you the leggy armor to try even more builds/roles...

If you enjoy celebrating queerness in all its colors, or just have a thing for really sexy, sexy voices (and plenty of that quiet strength energy too), join Hack today!

Edited by Batalix.2873
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I have played MMOs for almost 30 years, starting with MUDs in the early 90s, then EQ, UO, AO, and many, many more. This is one of the nicest, most welcoming guilds I have ever been a part of, in any game, in that entire time. I am SO glad that I found them, and I consider them my primary guild. I don't think I'd leave now unless they tossed me out. 😄 I've only been a member for a couple months, but in that time I have done so much content. And their Pride celebration! So much work done by the staff, it was wonderful!

If you are LGBTQ+ or an ally, I HIGHLY recommend this guild - there's nothing else out there like it. Trust me, I looked!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Recruitment Updates for our Content Groups

Raid Statics
Omega: Experienced raiders | Tuesday and Wednesday at Reset +1.5 | 1 vacancy
Pi: Accepting all levels of raiders; this is a new static | Tuesday and Friday at Reset +1 | 1 vacancy
Sigma: Semi-experienced raiders | Monday and Wednesday at Reset +1 | 1 vacancy

Fractal Training Groups
Cherry Group: Tier 4 | Tuesday at Reset +1 | 1 Vacancy
Dragonfruit Group: Tier 2 | Tuesday at Reset +1 | 1 Vacancy

If anyone is interested in any of the groups listed above please 'Open a Ticket' via ⁠#community-support to expedite the recruitment process. If you are a current group member and you want to transfer into another group, again please 'Open a Ticket' to start the transfer process. Lastly, if you are unsure about the skill requirements for any of the groups do not hesitate to ask before opting out of expressing interest. We can accommodate when appropriate. Members will be placed in a queue on a first come first serve basis for groups with multiple recruits. 

Edited by meringolo.1062
update post
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, You Think You Can Voidwalk?
Twilight Brigade is happy to announce our very own Harvest Temple Challenge Mode group; Zeta . This is an unusually difficult and time consuming fight which requires precision and mastery of endgame content. You must be able to react dynamically to changes during the fight; "It's not my job" has no place in HTCM! Mechanics are the MOST important concept here as 90+% of wipes are due to mechanic failure. Applicants need to be mechanically fluent as well as confident in their roles. The group schedule is currently Sunday Reset -6 to Reset -3.

Established Vacancies
1 Quickness Herald (DPS Boon)
1 Portal Virtuoso
1 DPS (37k+ Power)

In order to apply for the opportunity to join Zeta please 'Open a Ticket' via ⁠community-support and submit the following information:
I. (DPS PLAYERS) Must present 3 logs with 90+% of the SC bench.
II. (ALL PLAYERS) Must have full stat infusions, level 10 jade bot core, night/stat sigils etc. according to builds posted below.
III. (ALL PLAYERS) Must commit to at least 60 hours of progression.

Please keep in mind the following information:
Attendance is extremely important for continued progression. Repeated absences may constitute lack of commitment and warrant removal from the group.
Runs will be streamed, with spectators muted, on the hack discord.
Applicants may be required to trial for 2-3 runs. Logs will be evaluated to determine continued acceptance.
Please be able to take evaluation, redirection, and correction; criticism is not personal but the difficulty of the fight requires constant improvement. Due to the incredible difficulty and personal responsibility of the fight progression is gated to each individual members' skill level.
Read logs to improve after each week's prog - if you don't read logs you will not improve.
Have hardware that allows you to respond to mechanics and communicate effectively.
Build resources can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GhiLD-R6Q1XaQzDgbix4DMmO1WOE5c39LQb1hQZiC7k/edit?usp=drivesdk

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact @Rain.9263 (any) and/or @Ginger (any) for clarification or additional insight with anything related to HTCM.

GROUP FILLED!

Edited by meringolo.1062
update post

• 5 months later...