Character/Novelty/Skin preview glitch.

Whenever I press H, preview a weapon, or just anything like that, it cuts off the bottom and right side of the preview. I don't know how else to explain it but like, if I open dyes its annoying because I can't see my boots, or the other half of my character. If I preview a weapon skin, I have to wield it and turn my characters so that I can see only part of the weapon. If I preview novelties it shows on top of the (H-Equipment) Options. I just don't know what to do this hasn't happened to me before. Here's a link to a picture of the bug my friend sent me, she's having the same problem, sorry if it doesn't work, file:///C:/Users/Jani/OneDrive/Pictures/Preview%20bug.png  Please help me if you know the solution to this bug.

47 minutes ago, Itachi.5324 said:

Whenever I press H, preview a weapon, or just anything like that, it cuts off the bottom and right side of the preview. I don't know how else to explain it but like, if I open dyes its annoying because I can't see my boots, or the other half of my character. If I preview a weapon skin, I have to wield it and turn my characters so that I can see only part of the weapon. If I preview novelties it shows on top of the (H-Equipment) Options. I just don't know what to do this hasn't happened to me before. Here's a link to a picture of the bug my friend sent me, she's having the same problem, sorry if it doesn't work, file:///C:/Users/Jani/OneDrive/Pictures/Preview%20bug.png  Please help me if you know the solution to this bug.

Check the Dev Tracker.