Lf 18+ LGBT guild [NA]

kitkat.2745

hello all, I am a 30 year old gay trans man and have been on the look out for an 18+ LGBT guild for quite some time. I'm more comfortable interacting with other adults which is why I'm looking for 18+; I don't need there to be constant 'adult talk' or cursing etc, that's not what I'm after. Just that I don't want to worry about censoring myself, you know? lol

I mostly focus on PvE but am open to trying all types of content. Mostly I'm just looking to connect with other players. I'm 100% on board for Discord, I just am kind of self-conscious about my voice so I might not talk a lot myself in VC, at least not at the start. I also wouldn't say the guild has to be explicitly LGBT focused, but I would like there to be at least a few other queer players and not have to worry about casual bigotry. 

Not quite sure what else to say... thanks for reading! 

Edited by kitkat.2745
  • Like 1

Hi Kitkat! I think hack would be perfect for you as we are an adult (20's to 40's mostly) oriented queer focused guild with many trans members who do PvE content regularly throughout both the weekday and weekend (metas, dungeons, fractals, raids, strikes, etc.) Feel free to check us out and message me on here or discord (same name on there) if you want anymore info 🙂

Edited by Shawn.2863