Changes to Berserker

Gimgamgoo.5670

This from the update notes...

"Berserk: This skill has been moved to slot 2 of the profession mechanic bar. Core burst skills are now accessible in slot 1 of the profession mechanic bar for the berserker specialization. "

Argh... This is driving me nuts. I have Q/E in use instead of F1/F2 as they are easier to reach in game. But making it so different slots/buttons activate the Berserker skill is having to replace the 'muscle memory'. Am I the only one annoyed by this?

Is it possible to remap/change the F1/F2 skills around so Berserker doesn't move from slot 2 to slot 1 in a menu somewhere?

Thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kalthea.4326 said:

It is not, I'm sorry to say. Might i recommend using VCXZfor F1234? Makes it a bit easier on the fingers, but does take a bit to get used to.

Having played for a few years now, my vcxz keys are mount shortcuts. Changing that would push me over the edge 🙂

I just wish they'd used the same Fkey for the same skill and not jumped from F2 to F1.

A better option would be to allow you to  adjust which Fkey did what, but that would have to be character specific and I can't see them doing that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gimgamgoo.5670 said:

Having played for a few years now, my vcxz keys are mount shortcuts. Changing that would push me over the edge 🙂

I just wish they'd used the same Fkey for the same skill and not jumped from F2 to F1.

A better option would be to allow you to  adjust which Fkey did what, but that would have to be character specific and I can't see them doing that.

This is how it was back when berserker launched with Heart of Thorns, I'm sorry to say, so it's just returning functionality. However, I do understand why it could be confusing having to use two different buttons. Best thing you can do is just imagine that the Berserk button is just another utility skill that you pop once before spamming your bursts. It's just about re-learning the muscle memory.

• Sad 1