Black Lion Chests give already owned items

There is no feature with Black Lion Chests that prevents it from giving items more than once (with the exception of Wardrobe/Armor/Weapon Guaranteed Unlocks). 

The Old Pillowcase isn't part of Black Lion Chests loot table; it comes from Trick-or-Treat Bags (and such).

Seven Reapers Legguards have 3 weights, so they aren't a duplicate until you have all 3.  Regardless, there is nothing preventing you from getting more than one. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

17 minutes ago, Ella Stormdancer.5329 said:

In the last two weeks, a black lion chest gave me two items that I already had: Seven Reapers Legguards Skin and the item "Old Pillowcase", which I not only had but I had completed that collection some time ago. 

old pillowcase aint account bound so you can get multiple of that one.

For the seven reaper legguards write support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 8:01 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There is no feature with Black Lion Chests that prevents it from giving items more than once (with the exception of Wardrobe/Armor/Weapon Guaranteed Unlocks). 

The Old Pillowcase isn't part of Black Lion Chests loot table; it comes from Trick-or-Treat Bags (and such).

Seven Reapers Legguards have 3 weights, so they aren't a duplicate until you have all 3.  Regardless, there is nothing preventing you from getting more than one. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure that the black lion exclusive items (mount skins, backpiece/glider combos, etc) will never give duplicates anymore. Once upon a time you could get duplicates of these items and the game would give you a key for a duplicate, but sometime ago (Honestly not sure when) these duplicates ceased and you don't get an extra key for that as a result.

The Seven Reapers Legguards & Chestpiece grant all weights if you get it. The skins will unlock in your wardrobe as soon as you get it, and on top of that you will also get a skin item in your inventory. If you didn't realize that and you see that you have the seven reapers stuff unlocked but hey you still have this item in your inventory then I could understand how you thought maybe you got a duplicate. If you somehow have two of the same skin in your inventory then, yeah that's a duplicate and contact support and give them a screenshot showing yo hey I have two of this same item I shouldn't have and that's a bug that shouldn't happen.

As the quoted person above stated, old pillowcases aren't black lion chest items, those you'll get more than you want. Just trash it.

• Confused 1