[EU] All United [MAX] - Let us be Your first (and last ;)) Guild! Recruting NEW and returning Players!

duraximus.9276

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And BUMP again!
Our raid squad doing progressions, they cleared every raid few times  already.

We are still doing fractals training for new, interested players, so if you looking for it feel free to joing us!
Our Guild has 74 members and at this moment 15 are online. We are regularly cleaning up our guild from inactive players, so be aware of that.
Yesterday we reached 30 lvl as a guild, and we still going for level 69.
After you joined guild please check our discord for more infos, about whats going on right now.
Whisper me, or our officers, or leave mail ingame. See you in All United [MAX]
Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

i played GW2 since Beta, and i played a lot. That doesn't mean i'm good. Not at all, but i enjoy it. I always played solo and almost only PvE.  Now i think it could be time to loing a Guild perhaps and your message sounds friendly.

i don't know if i fit in, i'm older (64) don't understand every english word or items ingame, but perhaps i can learn. i dont have discord, don't knowe how that works and i dont think my wife would like it if i talk during playing in our living room. is it possible to play without or just listen? and how does that work?

to make a long story short, could i join, ore do you think its best for me to look further?

thx.

On 5/2/2023 at 1:31 PM, Greun.2197 said:

Hello,

i played GW2 since Beta, and i played a lot. That doesn't mean i'm good. Not at all, but i enjoy it. I always played solo and almost only PvE.  Now i think it could be time to loing a Guild perhaps and your message sounds friendly.

i don't know if i fit in, i'm older (64) don't understand every english word or items ingame, but perhaps i can learn. i dont have discord, don't knowe how that works and i dont think my wife would like it if i talk during playing in our living room. is it possible to play without or just listen? and how does that work?

to make a long story short, could i join, ore do you think its best for me to look further?

thx.

It's no problem at all my friend! Using discord it's not requirement. You can join us,  use Guild Chat and play together 🙂
Inv sent, check your guild panel.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP Everyone!
Bunch of new info now.
Because our Guild is doing good since it got reconstructed from an old, dusty and forgotten guild last December, we want to go forward and do some further improvements

We are looking for people for the Rank of Commander!

If you are a person who likes to do/lead metas, want to help people with Hero Point Runs, organize and lead some Strikes, Fractals, WvW squads (AN when Alliances finally?!), Guild Missions and other stuff related to the commander tag.
If you are bored of playing alone, you lost your goals, or finished them already, if you are looking for new challenges, it seems we need you and you need us! 🙂
 We are looking for 3-4 people with the Commander Tag unlocked, with a bit of knowledge about every game mode, or 1-2 at least. People with the willingness to help others, to be a quite important person in our guild and to be strong part of it.

1. Requirements are, of course:
  2. A bit of knowledge about the games content, like WvW, Raids, Strike's, Metas, World Bosses etc.
  3. Commander Tag unlocked
  4. Knowing GW related websites and being able to use them ; Wiki, GW2Effi, Farming sites. Event Timer etc.
  5. Being kind and friendly to others

The rank of Commander will be lower than the Guild Leader and Officers, but higher than Member and Representant. No guild rep required, but it would be nice to be representing while doing runs.
Why are we looking for 3-4 Commanders instead of only one? Because we don't want to exhaust one person by doing runs all the time. I know how exhausting it can be, since i lead Drizzlewood Coast Meta over and over 😉
How often per week should you be doing runs? it's completely up to you! But it would be nice if you are able to do at least 1-2 runs per week, it won't be a problem if you like it and enjoy it.

Of course we are still open for new/ret/exp players!
JOIN US TODAY!

Hey!

I'd be super interested in joining - still consider myself mostly a newb despite playing on and off for years, but I'm happy to teach even newer players content like strikes, etc. I have comm tag and love leading metas, just need to brush up a bit since it's been a while.