character customization in gw2 (part 1 - outfits)

epoc.7941

Hi all, 

as we know fashion wars is as big a part of gw2 as just about any other actually intended content. we as a player base have to be able to flex our style as we flex our abilities however 10 years into the game i (and I'm sure many agree) want more! 

so in this part i will go over customization options concerning outfits. 

Outfits in GW2 are incredibly well designed. kudos to the artist y'all do so good on these. and i can honestly admit they can be some of the most detailed for their class (even tho all armor classes can wear them) 

so what are my issues? the face that they're outfits..... not armor. 

it is my and many other player's frustration that we cant really play around with outfits as we like. its actually frustrating. idk about you but when anet releases nice new mount skins im like take my money...yet with outfits im like.... thats nice but i dont want it bc i'd have to wear it. 

i think it would be a great financial decision, and a great community decision to add a vendor an item or even a mastery (like they did with cooking except it covers armor smith, leather worker, and tailor) that will allow us to convert outfits to actual armor items. 

this way we get the best of both worlds. we can still keep the outfit tab so that we can wear the fits as an homage to the artist but the latter will allow players to really express themselves as their characters. 

please please please consider this as an option. i think you guys will sell so many more outfits if you this and deservedly so as many of them again are so well designed and detailed. 

best, 

Epoc

PS 

part two will be coming shortly