Mouse lag.

Does anyone have a solution to mouse lag? It started about 3 days ago, and it's getting tedious especially since I started to go back to PvP.

I've tried to change mouses, lower my graphics, and play with my DPI. None of that has worked.

Just to clarify on mouse lag, every time I move my cursor around, it stutters/delays and makes it difficult to pinpoint where I want my skills to be.Please, if anyone has anything for me to try, I'd appreciate it!

Here's my PC specs just in case...CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G3258 @ 3.20GHzGPU: GeForce GTX 960RAM: 14 GB

• 1 month later...

I have this issue, but only after I have played the game once that day. I restart my computer every night. The first time I log in, there are no issues. If I log out, then go back to play later, the mouse lag is so bad, that if I am moving my mouse AT ALL the screen completely freezes. That goes for anywhere in the game, the map, the character screen, anywhere. I have scoured the internet for answers, but have found nothing. My polling rate is not higher than 250HZ.

It might sound petty, but it's a bit annoying to think that I would have to restart my computer any time I wanted to play.

CPU: Intel Core I7-6700HQ @2.60 GHZGPU: Nvidia GTX -970RAM: 16GB

Archived