No Audio In Game, Please Help...

Hi there,I am having some issues with audio...I recently installed gw2 to give HoT and PoF a whirl and everything was running great, I have been having a blast. All of a sudden I launch the game and there is no music on the login screen, okay weird, hop into the game and sure enough, there is no audio anywhere, no voices, sound effects, music, there's nothing. Naturally, I mess around with the sliders, various modifiers, and even test other games to ensure they work properly, and they do. I did some google searches which recommend, running as admin and attempting a -repair, I give each a try and still nothing. At this point, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client and have exhausted my resources because most of the forum links are too old to access or no one responds to the posts people make on different sites. I am kind of upset by this naturally. And yes I did make sure all drivers were up to date as well.If anyone has any ideas as to what I can do to get this problem fixed that would be fantastic! Thanks!

Archived