Severe flickering with new tattoos

@Rubi Bayer.8493

I apologize for pinging yet again, but there are still egregious issues with the tattoo items that have not been fixed after numerous patches across months. 

Additionally, the issues have not even been acknowledged after the "invisible body parts" was fixed, as if the remaining visual glitches don't exist. 

Please let us know what the status on this is.

I think it's a fair expectation that gem store items will not exhibit horrific graphical issues for months and months.

I still cannot use the tattoo skins much because of how broken they look. This is unacceptable for real money purchases.

Edited by Diruuo.6314
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I once again seek an update on this issue. 

This is still an active issue that continues to be a horrible eyesore for a variety of effects a player can consistently have on their character, rendering the skins frankly unusable. Examples include the new WvW infusion, several other infusions (dwarf for example) as well as unique effects like the Juggernaut. 

IQrzHPy.png (1106×783) (imgur.com)

bATUVCH.png (972×779) (imgur.com)

@Rubi Bayer.8493 - can we please have some communication in regards to this issue. It has been ongoing for months and there's been no acknowledgement. I find this unacceptable for a gem store item.

• Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

I find it astonishing that I still need to bring this up, considering that the tattoos were made available for purchase again - IN THEIR BUGGED STATE. 

Numerous more patches have gone by with no resolution in sight, the same bug, as reported months ago, when the tattoos originally released. 

This is absolutely unacceptable and is borderline false advertisement. 

At least give us an update on this issue, is it being tracked at all? Is the dev team aware? I've submit in-game bug reports, I've posted here, what else must I do for this to be acknowledged?

@Rubi Bayer.8493

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2023 at 5:01 PM, Diruuo.6314 said:

I find it astonishing that I still need to bring this up, considering that the tattoos were made available for purchase again - IN THEIR BUGGED STATE. 

Numerous more patches have gone by with no resolution in sight, the same bug, as reported months ago, when the tattoos originally released. 

This is absolutely unacceptable and is borderline false advertisement. 

At least give us an update on this issue, is it being tracked at all? Is the dev team aware? I've submit in-game bug reports, I've posted here, what else must I do for this to be acknowledged?

@Rubi Bayer.8493

You must learn C++, 3DSMax and Maya and go apply at their office and change it yourself. In all seriousness though, yeah, it sucks. I gave up using those skins.