Echovald mini dungeon

not sure if it is buggy or i am just unlucky but when someone completes the pairing the sword etc with statue puzzle it causes the weapon display box to disappear  for a short time but long enough that by the time i complete it most likely luck it i hit a boss or the heart resulting in a silver or bronze which means no full reward or reward at all without starting again, I know the devs have lots of plans for new content which is great but can we please give some love to EOD maps, also sometimes  the boss dies and resurrects at 40% and gets stuck in a loop which breaks it completely it is a cool mini dungeon and i would love more little puzzles and fighting solo able dungeons like this in the game it adds the the game a lot for me and breaks me out of just doing huge meta's all the time when rewards are good. Anyway probable not mentioning anything new or not already know. Hope you can fix it for us sooner rather than later, Cheers.

Edited by DarkSoul.2348

Even if It is not bugs stopping the completion of this dungeon I am Not 100% sure but after the run just now 3 plus people did both puzzles no bugs and tagged both bosses and started attacking the heart but it got blasted to pieces from one of the ppl. Result gold medal chest room unable to open grand chest and one other in the room all the rest i could open ???? so confused, perhaps hearts hp needs a boost to stop ppl one shotting it to death i can only gather this is why i did not get the full rewards