Home Instance Node Pack gemstore re-run?

Budy.9804

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_Instance_Node_Pack

Look at the bottom - this seems to be on sale pretty regularly ... at least once every year. Though more rare in the recent time (2022 only once before that more often).

A bigger discount than 20-35 percent seems rare. (Did not happen that often.) With the curren state of the economy in the world everywhere ... I'd expect them to try to make more money by offering lower discounts though. (While keeping the base prices stable as well as the price in real money you have to pay for gems.) Around the festival of the four winds ... or with the august sale - might be an option where it could return. 20 ... or 30 percent off I guess. (More likely 20 in my opinion.) But we can't know for sure until it is on sale again.

I have looked at a few other things that go on sale pretty often (almost on every occassion): The shared inventory slots and bank slots and char slots and storage expanders: There really seemed to be a tendency to offer lower discounts. When in 2022 it was on sale a couple of times with 20 (sometimes maybe a 25) .. and the years before that also 30+ popping up in the list.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 2