[Sand Fleas] from the Scragglebeard bounty can be brought back to Amnoon.

Wraith.3524

The [sand Fleas] debuff from Scragglebeard can be brought back to densely populated areas, causing the spread around bank/trading post NPCs.

Kind of fun at first but gets super annoying when over 6 people decide to grief the Lily of the Elon or Amnoon waypoint.

It can be healed through and can only kill you if you're afk or don't heal, much like irl fleas.

So that's what happened. I logged into a character at the bank in the Lily of Elon yesterday and got hit with this debuff. I saw other players running around with it, and when it had a few seconds left a player with it ran past me and the time remaining was reset, again and again. Of course, I couldn't enter my guild hall to get away from the other players because it put me into combat. I stood there for at least a couple minutes and it finally expired when no players got close to me. As soon as it expired I saw another player with it coming toward me and I got on my mount and got the hell out of the area.

Definitively one of those things where a player who figures out how to do it consistently will do so as a way to troll/grief other players.

Archived