[EU][PvE] The Primeval Dynasty [Lore]

Welcome Adventurer! 

The Primeval Dynasty [Lore]

An Average Size Roster, Mixed From New To Experienced Players. Together As A Guild, Have Acquired The Lost Precipice Guild Hall. 

The Primeval Dynasty Is A Laid Back - Casual Guild. Building A Positive and Friendly Environment. Welcoming Members  And Encourage Them To Progress.

We Continue To Learn Together, Trough The Game Contents. With A Positive Attitude And About Having Fun, Even If We Aren't Successful. We are Definitely Not Pro Gamers By Any Stretch Of The Imagination. 

We Are Looking For Mature And Active Members, That Are Willing To Be Part Of The Guild, Taking Part In Guild Activities And Community In General. 

Activities Such As: Guild Missions Fractals/CMS Strikes And Raids. Discord Mandatory And Priority Seats Given To Members That Sign Up Prior.

The Guild Is Influenced By The Game Lore And Story, Thus Creating A Ranking System Within The Game, Active Members Will Progress Trough( To Promote An Active Roster )

I Hope You Enjoyed Reading Trough The Short Recruitment Forums. 

I Believe In Honesty. We May Not Compete With Other Guild. But It Is My Guild And Hopefully It Can Be Yours Too. Lets Construct It Together ! o/ 

LukeMerc.1652 - https://discord.gg/v5aAuezE39 

Edited by LukeMerc.1652

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...