Unable to contact Guilds

When I click on my guild icon in game, it takes me to the find a guild or make your own page. I can make my own, but I don't want to do that. I have no ability to find a guild, everything is grayed out. Is it only me that has this problem? Should I report this as a "bug". Anyone know how to deal with this?

Press "y", second tab is lfg, scroll the list down -3rd from the bottom there's "guild recruitment" where you can find some people advertising their guilds. Other players will use map chat, so you'll just stumble upon guilds recruiting here and there. Then there's also this subforum: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/forum/30-looking-for-guild/

Guild panel isn't made to look for guild, it's to check the guilds you're already in.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/1/2023 at 10:41 PM, duiepyle.3154 said:

When I click on my guild icon in game, it takes me to the find a guild or make your own page. I can make my own, but I don't want to do that. I have no ability to find a guild, everything is grayed out. Is it only me that has this problem? Should I report this as a "bug". Anyone know how to deal with this?

In GW2 you can’t join a guild by your self, you have to ask GM TO INVITE you directly