[EU & NA] A guild for turtle racing, taxi-service and fun events : The Turtle Academy [TAXI]

🐢🐢🐢 Hello ! 🐢🐢🐢

The Turtle Academy is mainly focused on turtle activities like stampede adventures, taxi services or racing, but we’re also open to every game mode, from roleplay and jumping puzzles to WvW or raiding

We’re a very friendly and inclusive community

We’re based on a discord server (link below) so you won’t need a free guild slot, but we do have an in-game guild (for the racetrack and to call for taxi drivers whenever we get more than one passenger request at once)

It all started with a “free passenger seat for a scenic route to wherever you wish to go - including stunts” lfg ad. The idea came from canthan taxi raptors : giving everyone the opportunity to enjoy the scenery without having to focus on driving, avoiding combat or work out where they are. Then we trained racing techniques and started making open-world routes, getting a guild hall and building our own racetrack. Finally Anet gave us the Turtle Stampede adventures and we learned to fight more efficiently while mounted, trying out some boss fights and meta-events !

We’re a PvX guild : anyone is more than welcome to organize events, leads or farms for the community (although for now WvW is hard since we’re scattered in multiple worlds). Special mention to anyone willing to help new members get their turtle with KO strike training

TLDR : we do turtle stuff and more on both EU & NA servers ~ the goal is to have fun

I really hope you will feel at home with us and I look forward to seeing you drive and fight alongside us !

Discord : https://discord.gg/n2txXKNWKM

In-game contact : Bananaaaaaaa.7035

Edited by Bananaaaaaaa.7035
Deleted one line because it was tmi
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In the taxi types family : the PvE Dailies Taxi

Its goal is to complete PvE dailies slowly while enjoying the view, doing events and helping people along the way. Find a friend who's interested in having fun and not doing dailies like a chore, and ride together from a daily achievement map to an other !

Example :

LFG :

> dailies taxi ~ have fun doing PvE dailies ! 

> we'll ride together from a daily achievement map to an other, taking out time to enjoy the view on the way

Walkthrough :

> Start in the "complete 4 events" daily's map and advertise in map chan and lfg while doing it. If you find someone, bring them with you on a trip to the next map, where you'll complete a JP, look for a vista, gather ore...

I do this when I have a lot of time, when the dailies are interesting or when I'm tired of endgame content ^^