[EU & NA] A guild for turtle racing, taxi-service and fun events : The Turtle Academy [TAXI]

The Luxon Armada’s descendants have raised and trained these massive turtles for over two hundred years. Each mount can bear two riders: one to handle the turtle, make some crazy stunts and sometimes be a taxi driver, and another to operate the weapons strapped to its shell, boost when the driver makes a mistake and admire the view. Raise your own walking war machine - if you need help we're here for you ! - and take a friend out for combat (but also exploration, racing, walking and more) adventures !

— Adapted official description

If I got turtle pilot booster lvl.2 or 3, can I boost this post up for more than 3h ?

Maybe not, but with lvl.2 or 3, I'll have less trouble managing my turtle's energy, so I can train more easily and the mistakes that I make won't be as punishing (like falling to my turtle's death and having to wait 90s to remount)

Are you a Dragonball fan ?

Did you know that "kame" means "turtle" in Japanese, and since Master Roshi is the 🐢 hermit, the author Toriyama wanted to include the word into his special move. The name that Toriyama ended up with was "Kamehameha," the name of the first king of Hawaii, by the suggestion of his wife 😊

Turtly mind-blowing 🤯

Edited by Bananaaaaaaa.7035