cRenegade in raids

Asek.1869

Hi, wanted to know in what place is now condi renegade in raids, I heard that his condi dmg is very slow and dont know if he is worth taking into raids, dont like power vindi so i'm kinda sticking to condi version but I was playing mostly OW pve

It's not most beginner friendly and not strongest.

If you are new to raids take something easy so you can watch mechanics.

Like mech or virtu. They are also doing big DPS.

Or take herald, easy and top pick as quick support. Just bit lame to play.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Asek.1869 said:

Hi, wanted to know in what place is now condi renegade in raids, I heard that his condi dmg is very slow and dont know if he is worth taking into raids, dont like power vindi so i'm kinda sticking to condi version but I was playing mostly OW pve

Condis Renegade is still viable, just not played that much. It isn't beginner friendly "due to the need to be fast in order to trigger Charged Mists ." Or at least, actually easy to proc through upkeep skills. If you wanna reach 10%- energy safely when Legend CD swapping is ready, I suggest prepping the specific upkeep skill for that.
You could give a try to dps Herald (power or condis).

9 hours ago, Polar.8634 said:

It's not most beginner friendly and not strongest.

If you are new to raids take something easy so you can watch mechanics.

Like mech or virtu. They are also doing big DPS.

Or take herald, easy and top pick as quick support. Just bit lame to play.

Condis mech? Yeah. Qdps Herald? Yeah. Power mech? Borderline trolling because of the aggro that can solo lose your tries (premature lamp opening/orb pushing/Slubling transforms etc.), I'd rather not waste time with that just because the average power mech is clueless about that.
Condis Virtuosos has big dps but no utility whatsoever with 4 signets, besides focus 4. Assuming people don't want to take Feedback for needed reflects or Phantasmal Disenchanter for boonstrip for instance & rather AFK with 4 signets.

Edited by RenneBright.2473
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 6/8/2023 at 11:40 AM, RenneBright.2473 said:

Qdps Herald? Yeah. Power mech? Borderline trolling because of the aggro that can solo lose your tries (premature lamp opening/orb pushing/Slubling transforms etc.), I'd rather not waste time with that just because the average power mech is clueless about that.
Condis Virtuosos

power mech and condi virtu much  more new player(for raid) friendly then condi ren - exactly because they allow some level of afk and learn mechanics and still strong. Herald needs to press more buttons but still easy, it is plain buttonmushing anyways.

for condi virtu nothing prevents you from taking utility skill instead of weakest signet, also elite can be swapped for moa when needed. you can change any build you see on internet according to your needs fyi

23 hours ago, Asek.1869 said:

Wow thx, btw how is now power herald or is ist better to just run quick power herald?

if you need just dps you can run berserker herald if you need support you add some 30(minimum)-40(very safe range)% boon duration, change traits slightly and get quickherald. Depending how much you want to invest you can have one or both.

Since you said you tried power vindi already i assume you already have heavy power gear. that would be perfect to build herald, or add some concentration for support option. 

• Like 2