{EU} (OMG) Social Casual Guild looking for friendly members :)

Summer.5016

OMG is a social friendly guild that values people over performance !! 

We are recruiting again after a little reshuffle and looking for members of any level and experience who are social, wanting to join in with our random guild chat and make OMG their home. We have a max level guildhall in Cantha, friendly members of all ages and nationalities and our discord server. We do not aim to be a massive guild but rather get to know our fellow guildies so you are not just a name on the list but a valued member. Our aim is to be a casual guild of friends, helping each other with whatever is required when we can and with the new expansion coming we are hoping there will be more group content we can do together. We do have some members who lead strikes here and there but we do not have a regular raid leader - if you are patient and chill and enjoy leading raids (or any content really) then maybe consider joining us too 🙂

If OMG sounds like a place you are interested in then please contact myself Summer.5016 

I will answer asap but I do have silly work hours :S

Look forward to meeting you ❤️

Miki x

Edited by Summer.5016
Updated

• Summer.5016 changed the title to {EU} (OMG) A chill place to raid and call home :)

Hi I'm interested in joining 🙂 I recently levelled my first level 80 character and am looking for a bit of direction from more experienced players, I'm interested in learning more about anything really. I also just want to make some friends to chat with  

• Summer.5016 changed the title to {EU} (OMG) Social casual guild to raid and make friends :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, would love to join if you can still manage some new members 🙂

Been playing a few months, very much enjoying pve content and looking for chill players to learn and progress all pve group content o/

Currently playing rev/guardian/ranger/necro lvl80 dps, working on alternate/support builds also.

ty!

Hey this really sounds like a Guild I would enjoy. Are you still recruiting?

I think it would be a good to tell who I am. I am a Danish guy just started my GW2 path. By that it means I am not experianced in GW2 and I do not know if my classes (Thief: Main & Mesmer: Alt) is good. I like the idea of a smaller community where the guild can get closer on each other. Beside that then I hope that the guild can introduce me to PvE content in the game.

My Mesmer is lvl 80 because I have tried the game before and my Thief is atm lvl 20. I have no idea what im doing so far so I just clear map for skillpoints.
My account name is Liccao.8759. and my Thief if thats an importent information is Saliandros