[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

1 hour ago, Weeps.2568 said:

Hello @Banrigh.5932 - If a spot becomes available, I am interested. I read the description you provided and am eager to join the team. Thank you for your consideration. 

Thank you for the invite - I made a silly mistake and left the Guild. If I could get my invitation back, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

• Like 2

Hi All,

i am looking to come back to GW2 for casual gaming, i played the game from Beta up to HoT then quit. but looking to start over. Looking for a guild that socializes and likes to do group activities and help each other out. you all sound just like this 🙂. are you still recruiting?

• Like 2

Hello, I'm a newer player to GW2 and I'm interested in joining your guild. I've been solo playing the game so far and I've been entertaining the idea of having people to play with since grinding through the stories just get tedious and boring after a few hours. If you're willing to have me, thank you in advance.

• Like 1