[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

14 hours ago, Rvy.1478 said:

Could I get an invite please?   returning player from long ago so like newbie in town + switch to steam few days ago.  Casual player  but would like to join  runs from fractals to WvW (not that active on pvp  but occasionally out of boredom).

Invite sent!

Be sure to say hi in guild chat when you're next online and join the discord when you're able!

Edited by Demogarose.1304
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good day!, pretty new to this game but have experience with other MMOs. Currently leveling a Revenant into a Herald. I mainly love doing PvE content but would also like to try out WvW. Would like to join your guild and pretty much have fun altogheter with you's

Greetings. I've recently returned to the game. I have a lvl 80 Untamed I'm going to be maining. I'm looking for an active guild with discord who do things in-game together. I'm interested in PvE and WvW. Please reach out to me. My character's name is Brim Ripley

• Like 1

Hey, I'm a new player and I have recently started doing fractals and other PVE, so I would like a place to find more people to play with and your Guild sounds great! Please sent me an invite if space is still available.

• Like 1

Hi guys, i am playing gw2 since around christmas and played more or less solo all the time. finshed core-story, LS1, HoT and nearly done with PoF. 
Still a lot i have never seen or done so far and would like to change that. So if you are still taking new members, would be great if you can send me an invite.

see u ingame

• Like 1

Interested here as well. Returning player who used to be more hardcore but have settled down with marriage and career so I game more casually these days.

I exclusively play Charr as do some of my friends so the theme fits.

• Like 1