[NA][PvX][CAFÉ] Café Solidarity for People at the Margins (e.g., BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disabled, & more)

Jevati.4328

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiiii just popping in here to say that, first, CAFÉ is a truly amazing community with some truly amazing people with some truly amazing stories and I'm so happy I found it. As someone very much 'at the margins' (transgender, lesbian, trauma survivor, ADHD), I often feel outcasted and misunderstood, but I feel right at home here.

So, it is my pleasure to announce that I'm looking to start a beginner training & farm raid for CAFÉ! The idea is to run relaxed raids in easier wings and strikes in order to build confidence and get practice for our newer players and provide a reliable source of loot for our more experienced players! Whether you're an experienced player looking for a welcoming, relaxed, caring group to clear content with or a brand new player looking to dip their toes into group content for the first time, you're welcome in my group!❤️

Whether you're interested in the new raid event or you're just looking for a kind, caring community to hang out with, I hope to see you in CAFÉ soon!

Much love,

Valerie, AKA Moonbeam

Edited by MissMoonbeam.9024
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are still recruiting and would love to have more people join our guild family!  In fact, you're just in time to join us for our 4th Anniversary as a guild, as we have a party and film showing on 31 August 2024 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. 🎉