[PvP Poll] What classes, specs, or builds you play that feels strong yet fair to play?

Magizen.7842

[PvP] What classes, specs, or builds you play that feels strong yet fair to play?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What classes, specs, or builds you play that feels strong yet fair to play for PvP?

• Vindicator
    • Untamed
    • Spellbreaker
    • Willbender
    • Holosmith
    • Catalyst
    • Reaper
    • Chronomancer
    • Daredevil
    • Something else...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2023 at 04:00 AM

For me it would be Untamed and Catalyst as they are the strongest DPS classes in PvP in this current meta yet I don't feel they're overpowered, especially Untamed and Vindicator, they feel strong for right and fair reasonsMaybe FA Catalyst needs a bit more toning down but I don't see what else is there to nerf other than its absurd might generation and Gale (unblockable CC for 3s with very subtle yet fast animation), but other than that it feels fine.

Edited by Magizen.7842

• Magizen.7842 changed the title to [PvP Poll] What classes, specs, or builds you play that feels strong yet fair to play?
3 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

I play Herald in PvP. I like it. It's definitely not the strongest class but it has a lot of flexibility.

Herald was actually the first thing that came in my mind but it doesn't feel strong enough in my opinion.

• Like 1

I’m mostly in wvw or the ffa arena, but seeing as this is in the profession forum, I might as well contribute. Herald, spell, untamed, and power willbender all fit the bill imo. Granted when they play a top performing spec they certainly don’t feel strong, but vs most things they feel good. At least imo. There’s probably a couple others im not thinking of, but I mostly play spell, so my perspective is skewed.