Arc Divider

Viper.2436

Dear Anet,

- Arc Divider: Reduced the number of strikes from 3 to 1. Reduced the casting time from 1.86 seconds to 0.8 seconds. Reduced total power coefficient from 5.1 to 2.5 in PvE and from 2.112 to 1.82 in PvP.

Make this fking change back! Arc Divider is now absolutely useless. The damage is over 500% less and the range is smaller!!
At least listen to your players for once or stop asking us for our feedback if you don't give a kitten anyway.

Edited by Viper.2436
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

They had plenty of time to stop this change based on the feedback and they didn't. I think it was just lip service.  This change right here is enough for me to just stop playing. Will check back somewhere down the line to see if they revert but for now, it's on to other things.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have used warrior as pve main with greatsword since day 1 and accumulated 9600+ hours on it, but with every day found it increasingly harder to be wanted in fractal/raid/strike groups, who usually would prefer boon dpsers and other classes that bring extra support/synergy buffs to the group. Doing bosses you constantly have to move away from them in order to do certain mechanics and just a sitting duck doing nothing for half of the time. At this point the only viable option of using warrior was playing open world, but since you get punished everywhere for being a melee class, only okish dps was balancing it. But now there's absolutely not a single reason to be playing it. If you took a look, you'd realize that 90%+ of players are ranged classes. This said, melee in pve already was garbage due to many reasons that doesn't let you effectively deal constant dmg, so I personally switched to an mesmer last year and don't even regret it. Best choice I ever made in this game. It will obliterate everything on your screen with perm condi spam, especially if you learn to properly choose your targets (usually mobs that are way further) for that massive aoe dmg. Also it's super easy to play and it feels that my efficiency improved nearly double due to several abilities that lets you do much more for your team and actually being able to carry in many instances. GG anet for killing warrior just as you did support guard in wvw on which I got to 6k rank and never touched since that nerf. Keep it up!