Why are half the patch changes great and half horrendous ???

vardeleanu.8972

Rip endless stamina, you will be missed , so fun getting another 10% dmg multiplier instead of a nice utility trait while also removing the only free source of concentration thief, daredevil and specter have.

But on another level, these changes are also exciting, I mean, can you believe it guys, it's a BRAND NEW 10% DMG MODIFIER IN 2023, HOW UNBELIVABLY AMAZING ! 

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT NEW TRAITS THE FUTURE WILL BRING  !

: DDD

On a serious note now , the improvisation and deadeye quickness changes are really good, keep up the good work, but having the classic remove good trait replace with generic dmg boost trait in the same patch as the other thief changes ( as well as what happened to heal scourge ) makes me think there's someone forcing the balance team to do bad changes just to check things off a list.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, vardeleanu.8972 said:

Rip endless stamina, you will be missed , so fun getting another 10% dmg multiplier instead of a nice utility trait while also removing the only free source of concentration thief, daredevil and specter have.

It is how it is. Balancing defensive traitlines is hard because defense in this game is more or less binary, it is either enough or not. Putting a little bit of damage to smooth out the value that acrobatics provides is a necessary action to put it into viability without breaking it. All in all i think we as thief can be happy about the changes. Don't know about specter don't play that spec.

In general I wish they could give more damage in form of raw stats. All these modifier get out of hand.

• Haha 1

They let the intern have a crack at coding and ended up doing something funky to Shadow Shroud. 

Certain traits don’t seem to trigger anymore while shroud is active, and seemingly random attacks deplete HP instead of shadow force.

Some of the changes weren’t bad, but the others in conjunction with bugs has overall left a sour taste.