Happy days for ele

Flowki.7194

I've allways prefered scepter/dagger, and these changes to off hand dagger (larger updraft and churn leap) have made this feel very solid now, with much more reliable offensive cc. Reflect+root in earth signet, and speed+stun aura on air sig offers a lot of utility around stability spam, and a step away from the immunes in earth shield/fortified earth, withought having to just go glass cannon. Earth trait line is also a good choice for power, condi or hybrid becuase of the dual utility on signets. I don't know if the best players will move away from focus/fortify, or can afford to drop arcane or FA, but these changes fit my (and im sure many others) playstyle perfectly on both cata and tempest dps.

I only wanted to say that the earth signet might be too strongt for power cata. Its not 100% reliable, but when it lands, I can quickly drop fire sphere which now gives quickness, and then ROF phenonix, and grab are pretty much a death sentence unless they block/clense>dodge. Even if they clense>dodge, I can then jump into earth for churn>stun>rockbarrier. I think these types of combos might get pretty toxic to fight.

Oh btw, rev support ;ppp ty Anet.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1