How are we feeling about Quickness Deadeye?

HeliosMagi.9867

I personally really like it. just by changing 3 traits I can maintain Quickness the party with a decent buffer while doing over 30k damage. What I'm doing is using the BQoBK D/D build as a base, but with Fire for Effect, One in the Chamber, and Improvisation in place of the usual traits, 2 cantrips (Malicious Restoration + Shadow Flare) and do the BQoBK rotation but replace auto chains with cantrips/steal time whenever they're available. 32k DPS with easy permanent quickness.

I hate it because I don't want to be gutted into a quickness provider and the price of quickness came out of fire for effect, which I was enjoying like I enjoy using my VARIOUS stolen skills.  They also managed to ruin one in the chamber, at least until it gets fixed (it always gets Time even without FFE).  I should be safe from quickness by not taking Be Quick or Be Killed, the GM trait already dedicated to quickness.

I used both FFE and OitC.  Pretty much ruined what I was enjoying doing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, HeliosMagi.9867 said:

I personally really like it. just by changing 3 traits I can maintain Quickness the party with a decent buffer while doing over 30k damage. What I'm doing is using the BQoBK D/D build as a base, but with Fire for Effect, One in the Chamber, and Improvisation in place of the usual traits, 2 cantrips (Malicious Restoration + Shadow Flare) and do the BQoBK rotation but replace auto chains with cantrips/steal time whenever they're available. 32k DPS with easy permanent quickness.

With good Alac uptime, you can take premeditation, improv and mercy. 2 signets, dagger. 32k DPS. 5111111 rotation. No need one in the chamber. 

• Like 2